Exceptional Health Promoting Properties - The combination of Tang-kuei, Ho-shou-wu, and Siberian ginseng works effectively to nourish the blood, activate blood circulation, regulate menstruation, and moisten the skin and nourish the hair. Its major uses are for female related conditions such as irregular menstruation, PMS, and Dysmenorrhes. It can also be effective for general weakness, fatigue and lowered immunity.
For general weakness in females, irregular menstruation, PMS, menopause, syndrome, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, dry skin, dry hair, prematurely gray hair, sore and weak lower back and knees, and lowered immunity, headache, dizziness, and blurred vision due to blood deficiency. Take one (1) or two (2) tablets three times daily between meals.
Each 450mg tablet contains: A concentrated extract of: Angelicae Radix (Tang-kuei), Polygoni Multiflori Radix (Ho-shou-wu), and Eleutherococci Radix (Siberian ginseng). Package: 30-day supply of 90 tablets.
The Major Uses of Tang-kuei Shou-Wu Pill:
- Nourish the blood - Tang-kuei the "Queen of Herbs", has the function to nourish the blood, promote blood circulation, and regulate menstruation. As a blood tonic, it has the function to promote the generation of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Tang-kuei also increases blood flow and helps reduce blood viscosity. Ho-shou-wu, also a blood tonic, shares and supports the function of blood generation with Tang-kuei.
- Regulate menstruation - Tang-kuei is one of the popular herbs to regulate menstration and help promote a healthy balance within the hormone system. Reseach has shown it to regulate uterine function. Ho-shou-wu and Siberian ginseng help support Tang-kuei in it's ability to regulate menstruation.
- Boost energy - Siberian ginseng is a very popular Qi tonic used for energy enhancement. It has been used as an adaptogen in order to help the body adapt and recover from various stressers that can damage it.
- Promote longevity - This combination of tonic herbs work together to promote health by supporting balance within the body's physiological activities (especially the hormone system and menstrual cycle) generating blood, increasing blood circulation, enhancing immunity, and eliminating free-radicals thus, slowing down the aging process.
- Moistens the skin and nourishes hair - Ho-shou-wu is famous for improving the condition of the skin and hair. It can be useful to prevent greying of the hair and hair loss. It is thought to promote full, shiny hair and help to restore it's original color. The combination of Ho-shou-wu and Tang-kuei improves the condition of the skin. By generating blood, improving the blood circulation, and providing moisture, the skin can be nourished properly, thereby enhancing the skin's beauty and restoring it's youthful appearance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.