Ladies Internal Beauty Pills
Ladies Internal Beauty Pills Effect on the Body:
Promote hormonal regularity - The combination of Tang-kuei, Ho-shou-wu, and Siberian Ginseng work together to nourish and harmonize the blood. This is a key aspect to promote female health and regulation of the hormone system. Isoflavones derived from soy concentrate acts as a natural estrogen (phytoestrogens). Because they are chemically similiar to human estrogen, they can work on the body in a similar fashion promoting hormonal health.
Prevent and protect - A key aspect to health is the diet. Recently it was found that women who consumed soy or soy related foods had fewer health concerns than women who did not. Upon further investigation, it is the isoflavones contained within the soy that are recognized as the health promoting agent. It is believed that the consumption of these soy insoflavones can offer health protection to the body. Phytoestrogens have been present in the human diet for thousands of years. Asian populations eating large amounts of soy products containing large amounts of isoflavones, have a lower incidence of breast cancer, heart disease, menopause disturbance, and osteoporosis than Westerners who don't eat these types of products.
Promote a healthy digestive tract - Phytoestrogen consumption has a relationship with the conditions of the digestive system. Consuming higher quantities of phytoestrogens doesn't necessarily mean that they are delivered into the body. A critical component of phytoestrogens uptake is soluble fibers. They act as a food source to "friendly" intestinal bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidus. It is through these bacteria that isoflavones are converted into useable form of natural estrogen. In this formulation we use a Isozorb-A, a proprietary blend of L-Glutamine, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple pectin, and Guar gum, is used to enhance the levels of soluble fiber within the intestine.
For general weakness in females, irregular menstruation, PMS, menopause, menstrual irregularities, dryness, and blurry vision. Prevention and protection against cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, menopause disturbance, and women's health problems related to antibiotic use.
Take two (2) tablets twice a day between meals.
Each 500mg tablet contains: A concentrated extract of: Angelicae Radix (Tang-kuei), Polygoni Multiflori Radix (Ho-shou-wu), and Eleuthrococci (Siberian ginseng), Isoflavones (from soy concentrates), and I sozorb-A proprietary blend of L-Glutamine, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple pectin, and Guar gum. Package: 120 tablets.
The Major Uses of Ladies Internal Beauty Pills:
- Nourish Blood - Tang-kuei the "Queen of Herbs", has the function to nourish the blood, promote blood circulation, and regulate menstruation. As a blood tonic, it has the function to promote the generation of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Tang-kuei also increases blood flow and helps reduce blood viscosity. Ho-shou-wu, also a blood tonic, shares and supports the function of blood generation with Tang-kuei.
- Regulate menstruation - Tang-kuei is famous for it's ability to regulate menstration and help promote a healthy balance within the female hormone system. Reseach has shown it to regulate uterine function. Ho-shou-wu and Siberian ginseng help support Tang-kuei with this regulatory function.
- Resist fatique - Siberian ginseng ia a popular material used to strengthen the Qi and enhance stress adaptogenic abilities. The female constitution is related strongly with blood. Therefore, Tang-kuei and Ho-shou-wu work well with Siberian ginseng to strengthen the Qi and nourish the blood which contribute to vitality. When vitality is strong, fatique can be resisted.
- Moistens skin and hair - Ho-shou-wu is noted for it's ability to improve the condition of the skin and hair. It can applied in cases of thinning or greying of the hair or for skin dryness. When combined with Tang-kuei it's ability is enhanced.
- Promote health - Increasing the quantity of soy derived isoflavones can be correlated to decreases risk of various cancers, cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, and menopause distrubances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.