Ginkgocidium (Brain Formula)
Ginkgocidium exceptional Health Promoting Properties - The Chinese, who have always recognized the tree's unique stamina and longevity, have used ginkgo for thousands of years as a remedy for cancer, venereal disease, asthma, lung weakness and congestion, impaired hearing and to increase sexual energy and generally promote longevity. Today the ancient ginko has sparked renewed interest throughout the world because medical researchers have isolated chemical compounds from ginkgo that show startling effects in humans.
These compounds regulate blood flow to the brain, legs and other extremities and control levels of various neurotransmitters in the brain, thus helping to counteract memory loss, depression, and lack of alertness, which may develop in old age. These same compounds also block a substance called platelet activation factor (PAF), which by over-stimulating the immune system, may lead to conditions such as asthma, toxic shock from bacterial poisons and perhaps even atherosclerosis and stroke.
For lack of alertness, memory loss, Alzheimer's, asthma, balance problems (vertigo), allergies, blood clotting, decreased blood flow to the brain, depression, hearing loss, heart disease, impotence, intellectual weakness, mental confusion, Parkinson's, retinal damage, ringing in the ears, senility, strok and varicose veins. Take one (1) tablet three times daily. Each 450mg tablet contains: 40mg of pharmaceutical grade Ginko biloba standardized extract (24% flavonglycosides), Ginseng radix, Onidii rhizome, 4:1 extract. Package: 90 tablets per bottle.
The Major Uses of Ginkgo:
Brain function - Decreased blood flow to the brain can adversely affect memory, concentration, intellectual ability, vision, equilibrium and balance. It may also lead to symptoms such as headaches, depression, and mental confusion. Stroke can occur due to lack of blood flow and oxygen to brain tissue. Ginko is used to prevent and even treat all of these conditions.
Senility and Alzheimer's - Ginko protects against brain weakness, improves blood circulation and protects against free radical damage.
Ginkgo's Effect on the Body:
- Improves the condition of the blood - Ginkgo thins the blood viscosity and lowers platelet adhesiveness, protects red blood cells by stabilizing their membranes, increases blood vessel tone, and stabilizes capillary permeability.
- Free-radical scavenger - Ginkgo protects cell membranes in the brain and other tissues throughout the body against free-radical damage. Cell membranes are particularly sensitive to free-radical damage, which can lead to destruction of the entire cell.
- Increases the uptake and utilization of oxygen and glucose in tissues throughout the body.
- Increases blood flow to the brian and extremities.
- Regulates or increases brain metabolism - This counteracts depression.
- Regulates neurotransmitters - This helps against memory loss, depression and senility.
- Evidence of anti-bacterial and anti-candida activity.